KEEN Men's Davenport 6'' 400g Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
In rough and rugged conditions, trust the KEEN® Men’s Davenport 6'' 400g waterproof composite toe work boots. Made to mimic a hiking boot, the Davenport offers support and flexibility to keep you moving in comfort. A KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane ensures lasting dryness, while 400g insulation locks in heat to maintain warmth all day long. The asymmetrical composite toes protect from a variety of hazards, and the metatomical dual density EVA footbed and impact-absorbing PU midsole supply improved stamina. Non-marking rubber outsoles resist oil, slips, and electrical hazards for surefooted performance.
- 100 percent non-metallic construction
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane provides 100 percent waterproof protection
- Waterproof nubuck leather and PU coated split suede upper
- 400g insulation to retain body heat
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps feet cool and dry
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed supports arches and cradles feet
- TPU stability shank lends needed support
- PU midsole absorbs shock for improved stamina
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe protects from worksite
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles provide reliable grip on a variety of surfaces
- 90 degree heel
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards, F2412-11, and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Care instructions: To treat daily wear, especially on lighter color leathers, use a leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Brand : Keen
- Style : 1017804
- Web ID: 17KEEMDVNPRT6400GFBO