KEEN Men's Durand II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Built in the United States premium, environmentally preferred leather, the adventuresome, quality-made KEEN® Men’s Durand II Mid waterproof hiking boots deliver lasting dryness, aggressive traction and a cushioned ride for navigating new trails in wet and dry conditions.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Built with American pride in Portland, Oregon, using the materials from around the world
- Waterproof, premium nubuck leather upper
- Breathable mesh lining with Cleansport NXT™ to control odor naturally
- Speed hooks for easy lace adjustment
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Contoured heel lock for a more secure fit
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
- Metatomical footbed follows the natural contours of the foot for enhanced support
- Direct-attach PU midsole for responsive cushioning
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Dual-compound rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction in mud and dirt
- Care instructions: To treat daily wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN® recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 1020218
- Web ID: 19KEEMDRNDMDWPCSCFBO