KEEN Men's Mt. Vernon 6'' Waterproof Work Boots
Built in KEEN's® Portland factory with the finest materials from around the world, the American-made Mt. Vernon 6'' waterproof soft toe work boot offers durable performance. KEEN.Dry™ waterproof protection wards off water and the moisture-resistant lining ensures dryness. A dual density footbed cushions feet, and the TPU shanks supplies stability. An oil- and slip-resistant outsole protects from electrical hazards.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Breathable KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and lets moisture escape
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper wards off water
- Speed lacing hooks supply a quick, snug fit
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic, two-zone comfort lining helps to keep feet dry
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed provides excellent arch support and naturally cradles the foot for unbeatable comfort
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated heel cushion
- TPU stability shank supply needed support
- Soft toe
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole provides ultimate traction and stability
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Weight (per shoe, based on men's size 9): 24.0 oz/680.4 g
- Care instructions: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Treat stains by lightly rubbing a gum eraser and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1014600
- Web ID: 17KEEMMTVRNN6SFTTFBO