KEEN Men's Pittsburgh 6'' Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
Toughness and protection collide when you sport the KEEN® Men’s Pittsburgh waterproof steel toe work boots. Just like the city of Pittsburgh, this steel toe boot gets tough jobs done with durable leather upper and a KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane for breathable comfort. KEEN Key-Tech™ technology delivers flexibility and stability, while the non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant, so you can get the job done right.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Breathable KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and lets moisture escape
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper wards off water
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- 90 degree heel
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic, two-zone comfort lining helps to keep feet dry
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed provides excellent arch support and naturally cradles the foot for unbeatable comfort
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe provide reliable protection
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole provides ultimate traction and stability
- Collar height: 6''
- Weight (per shoe, based on men's size 9): 30.9 oz/876 g
- Care instructions: To treat daily wear, especially on lighter color leathers, use a leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1007024
- Web ID: 15LOGUPTTSBRGHSTBFBO