KEEN Men's Rockford 6'' Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
Classically designed, the KEEN® Men's Rockford 6'' light duty work boots offer indoor/outdoor performance plus waterproof protection and non-slip outsoles for reliable dryness and stability when working in wet conditions.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic composite toes for anatomical comfort and protection
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2913-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Breathable KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane for complete protection from the elements
- 100 percent non-metallic construction
- Waterproof leather upper
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Cleansport NXT™ fights odors naturally
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- 90° heel
- Removable metatomical PU footbed for contoured comfort
- PU midsole lasting comfort
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles
- Shaft height: 6''
- Heel height: 5/8''
- Weight: 27.4 oz / 778.2 g
- Care instructions: Gently brush with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Treat stains by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion and brushing afterwards. Treat tough stains with a mixture of water and a vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1021342
- Web ID: 19KEEMRCKFRD6WPBRFBO