KEEN Women's Arroyo II Hiking Sandals
For warm weather hikes and water crossings, opt for the breathable comfort of the KEEN® Women's Arroyo II hiking sandals. Built with open vents in the waterproof leather uppers for maximum breathability, this sandal-like shoe keeps feet cool. And when you make your way through a stream, the quick-dry lining works to get you dry in no time. Multi-directional lug outsoles latch onto all types of trail surfaces to keep you stable on your journey.
- Water resistant leather upper
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Contoured heel lock keeps feet in place
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed provides cushioning
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole enhances comfort
- Torsion ESS shank stabilizes feet
- Non-marking rubber outsole with aggressive 4mm multi directional lugs provides excellent grip
- Sizing tip: KEEN® advises this style runs a half size big and suggests ordering a half size smaller than your usual size.
- Care instructions: To treat daily wear, use a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1004147
- Web ID: 17KEEWRRYCHCCHPSPFOT
- SKU: 15473567