KEEN Women's Durand II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
American built to support your backpacking dreams, the KEEN® Women's Durand II Mid waterproof hiking boots are tough yet comfortable mid-cut hikers that feature a waterproof construction, leather upper, cushioning midsole and 4mm lugged outsoles for rugged performance on the trail, rain or shine.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- American built with materials from around the world
- Waterproof, premium full-grain leather upper
- Speed hooks for easy lace adjustment
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cleansport NXT™ controls odors naturally
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Contoured heel lock
- Removable, metatomical EVA footbed with arch support
- Direct-attach PU midsole for resilient cushioning
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Dual-compound rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Care instructions: To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, use a leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1020776
- Web ID: 19KEEWDRNDMDWPGRYFBO