KEEN Women's Helena 6'' Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
The KEEN® Women's Helena 6'' Waterproof Composite Toe work boots are non-metallic waterproof to get you through those tough work days.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic composite toes
- KEEN®.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Water proof leather upper that's moisture-wicking textile
- Built on a women's specific last
- 90° heel
- PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 23.0 oz/ 652.0 g
- Care Instructions: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19KEEWHLN6WPMGNTBFBO