KEEN Women's Springfield Aluminum Toe Work Shoes
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
The perfect pair for warehouse work, the KEEN® Women's Springfield aluminum toe work shoes provide all-day comfort and protection to support your busiest days. These low-cut work shoes feature asymmetrical aluminum toes that protect feet and provide plenty of wiggle room, while their molded EVA midsoles and TPU shank provide structured support. Oil- and slip-resistant outsoles pile on the protection by ensuring a stable step on slick ground.
- Suede and synthetic upper
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Cleansport NXT™ provides natural odor control for fresh feet and shoes
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes protect feet from impact and allow a roomy, anatomical fit
- Removable metatomical PU footbeds provide support
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole provides underfoot support and stability
- Lightweight TPU shank supplies midfoot support for improved stability
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles lends reliable traction on dry or sick surfaces
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 F EH standards
- Weight: 15.5 oz/439.4 g
- Warranty: KEEN® offers a one year guarantee against manufacturing and material defects for items purchased. Visit www.keenfootwear.com for details and limitations.
- Care instructions: Brush shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt. Treat stains by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion and lightly brushing afterwards. Treat tough stains with a mixture of water and a vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1018649, 1018651
- Web ID: 18KEEWWSPRNGFLDTBFBO
- SKU: 19200238