Keitech Swing Impact Soft Bait
Get big tail swimming action with the KEITECH Swing Impact. Using a two-tone injection process, this swimbait offers seamless design and a ribbed body that prevents snags and creates a fuzzy target for big fish. The KEITECH Swing Impact Soft Bait boasts a big, flat tail for huge kicking action on retrieve, and it even features slits on the belly and back to help you easily rig off-set worm hooks.
- Soft plastic swim bait
- Two-tone injection process seamlessly blends two salted soft plastics
- Ribbed body creates fuzzy profile and helps prevent snags
- Thin and sharply designed tail catches water for big kicks
- Slits on belly and back accommodate off-set worm hooks
- Infused with potent squid scent
- Perfect for jig heads, Texas rigs, drop shot, Carolina rig, and jig trailers
- Pack Qty: 8
- Model: KTSI4
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : KEITECH
- Web ID: 15KEIUKTCHSWNGMPCLUR
Baseball Hitting Drills: Indoor Soft Toss
You don’t need a field to knock it out of the park. Take your hitting drills indoors this baseball season with some tips on how to add soft toss to your training routine.
Pro Tips Guide to the 2018 USA Baseball Youth Bat Standard Change
Learn more about the new regulations taking effect in 2018 that could impact your youth bat buying experience.
Baseball 101: How to Teach Your Child to Swing a Baseball Bat
Use these six simple steps to teach your child how to swing a baseball bat.
Softball 101: How to Teach Your Child to Swing a Softball Bat
Follow these six steps for a successful lesson.
The Difference Between Fastpitch and Slow Pitch Softball Gloves
Faster pitching and a slightly smaller ball impacts the game in a plethora of ways, including what sort of glove or mitt you might need.
How to Get the Most out of Your Wood Bat
Learn the best ways to grip, swing and care for your wood bat.
The Year's Best BBCOR Bats
Choose the best baseball bat for your swing with help from this Pro Tips collection.