LaCrosse Men's Alphaburly Pro 1000g 18'' Rubber Hunting Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Handle any conditions this hunting season when you're in the comfort and protection of the LaCrosse® Men's Alphaburly Pro 1000g waterproof hunting boots. Built with natural waterproof rubber, insulating neoprene and 1000g Thinsulate® Ultra insulation, these tall hunting boots lock in heat and seal out moisture to keep you comfortable down to -60°. With the Alphaburly Pro, focus on your hunt, not on your feet.
- Hand-laid premium, natural rubber and insulating neoprene ensures durable wear and protection from the elements
- 1000g Thinsulate® Ultra insulation for added warmth retention in frigid winter weather
- Mossy Oak Country Break-Up camouflage pattern features large limbs, leaves, bark and branches to keep you concealed in wooded settings
- Durable neoprene gusset custom fits to varying calf sizes
- Jersey knit liner dries quickly and wicks moisture for total comfort
- Active Fit construction keeps you stable while on the move but lets boots come off with ease
- Removable EVA footbed for added comfort
- Nylon shank adds lightweight support
- Burly Pro outsole with a unique tread pattern and chamfered edges shed muck and mud for unbeatable traction
- Weight: 5.5 lbs per pair
- Height: 18''
- Best use: Mud, Snow
- Comfort range: -60°F to 30°F
- Brand : LaCrosse
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 376029
- Web ID: 17LACMLPHBRLYPR10FBO