LaCrosse Men's Mesquite II 10'' 200g Waterproof Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Cooler temperatures can't stop you from finishing your chores when you've got the LaCrosse® Men's Mesquite II work boots. Waterproof and ready for rough weather, these insulated work boots feature 200g Thinsulate® Ultra to keep feet warm down to -20°F. Their waterproof side zipper allows easy access and makes sure no water seeps in. A steel shank lends firm support, while the non-slip rubber outsole gives grip.
- 200g Thinsulate® Ultra insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Water-resistant full-grain, oiled and distressed leather upper fends off moisture from rain and snow
- Waterproof side zipper allows easy entry and removal
- Removable air cushion footbed for added comfort
- Vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper
- Steel shank for rigid support
- Natural rubber bottom blocks moisture
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning rope cleated outsole offers sure footing on tricky terrain
- Weight: 4.6 lbs per pair
- Height: 10''
- Best use: Snow
- Comfort range: -20°F to 50°F
- Brand : LaCrosse
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 273124
- Web ID: 17LACMMSQT10200GBFBO