LaCrosse Men's NWTF Grange Mossy Oak Bottomland Rubber Hunting Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
With a portion of the proceeds benefitting the National Wild Turkey Federation, the LaCrosse® Men's Grange Mossy Oak Bottomland rubber boots live and breathe the hunter's lifestyle. These scent-free, waterproof boots feature abrasion-resistant rubber and non-slip, dirt-shedding chevron outsoles to keep you dry, comfortable and surefooted.
- Waterproof, scent-free rubber construction
- Durable, hand-laid premium ZXT rubber upper
- ZXT Rubber is ozone-, abrasion- and tear-resistant with added tensile strength
- Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage pattern
- Top strap is adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit
- Ankle Fit locks the heel in place
- Removable EVA footbed
- Fiberglass shank for lightweight stability
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel
- Double-layer, ribbed vamp
- Slip-resistant chevron rubber outsole is fully vulcanized for enhanced durability and sheds dirt and mud for a lighter step
- Made in partnership with the National Wild Turkey Federation, a portion of sales support wild turkey conservation
- Height: 18''
- Comfort rating: 0°F to 70°F
- Brand : LaCrosse
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 322142
- Web ID: 19LACMGRNGMSSYKBTFBO