LaCrosse Women's Alpha Thermal 14'' Insulated Waterproof Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Brutal winter weather is no match for the unwavering protection of the LaCrosse® Women's Alpha Thermal work boots. Built with waterproof rubber and thick, 7mm neoprene uppers, these waterproof boots repel snow, ice and rain to keep feet dry and keep feet warm down to -40°F. Fleece lining adds another layer of warmth, while the lightweight nylon shank ensures stability. A rugged multi-dimensional outsole grips ice and snow.
- Hand-laid premium, natural rubber for waterproof protection
- Waterproof 7mm neoprene insulation ensures durable wear and protection from rain, snow and ice
- Fleece lining used to insulate refrigerators and freezers offers unbeatable warmth retention
- Ultra lightweight and flexible polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps feet for completely cushioned experience
- Active Fit With a comfortable, secure fit keeps feet in place and also goes on and come off with ease
- Durable neoprene gusset custom fits to varying calf sizes
- Removable Polyurethane footed for added comfort
- Nylon shank for lightweight stability and underfoot protection
- Antarctic outsole boasts a multi-dimensional lug pattern perfect for tackling wintry conditions like snow and ice
- EH Rated Safety ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Weight: 4.3 lbs per pair
- Height: 14''
- Best use: Snow
- Comfort range: -40°F to 30°F
- Brand : LaCrosse
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 644105
- Web ID: 17LACWWLPHTHRML14FBO
- SKU: 18881771