LaCrosse Women's Alphaburly Pro 15'' Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 1600g Rubber Hunting Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Face challenging conditions with confidence wearing the water-wicking, mud-shedding LaCrosse® Women's Alphaburly™ Pro 15'' Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country insulated rubber hunting boots. These high-cut, flexible boots slip on easily to provide unwavering waterproof protection, scent-free performance and aggressive Burly Pro grip. They also pack 1600g insulation to support hunts through mud and snow in extreme temps that dip down as low as -70°F.
- 1600g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
- Rubber construction keeps feet dry
- Hand-laid premium rubber upper
- 3.5mm neoprene core for a flexible fit, enhanced waterproof performance and warmth
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country camouflage
- Scent-free construction to help you remain undetected
- Active Fit with adjustable neoprene gusset for easy on and off, as well as a secure fit
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Multi-layer toe and heel plus double-layer vamp for added support and durability
- Burly Pro outsole with unique tread pattern and chamfered edges sheds mud and dirt
- Best use: Mud, snow
- Comfort rating: -70 to 30°F
- Height: 15''
- Weight: 4.8 lbs per pair
- 12-month manufacturer's warranty
- Brand : LaCrosse
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 376031
- Web ID: 19LACWWLPHBRLYPR6FBO