Lifeline Olympic Rubber Grip Plate
- Sold as a single
- Heavy-duty rubber
Rubber coated to be easy to grasp, impact-resistant and to protect equipment, walls and floors, Olympic Grip Plates have accurately measured mass for consistent training and balanced loads. Features integrated metal sleeve and standard 2" holes to smoothly and securely fit on Olympic size bars as well as oversized holes with grip design which allows these weights to be used for handheld exercises.
- Sold Individually
- Have a triple grip- Safer to grip for load/unload and storage
- Encased in durable, heavy-duty rubber to protect the plates from chipping and rusting and prevent damage to floors and equipment
- Integrated stainless steel collar fits any standard Olympic bar and other equipment with 2" posts
- Weight Tolerance: +3% / -0; Collar: Stainless Steel, 5cm ID; Durometer of Rubber: 88 Shore A
- Lifeline Fitness warrants that the products sold to be free of defects in materials and workmanship and to be in perfect working order at the time of purchase. If the product should, for any reason, become defective within 60 days of purchase, Lifeline will replace the product once it is returned to Lifeline. This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by accident, abuse or misuse of the product. There are no other warranties other than those expressly set forth within.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : LLOGP-10, LLOGP-45, LLOGP-25, LLOGP-35
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Lifeline
- Web ID: 23VMEULYMPCRBBRGRWPL