LifeStraw Peak Series Gravity Water Filter System 3L
- 99.999999% Bacteria Removal
- Water with Purest Flavor
- Versatile, Working in 4 Ways
- Compact and Extremely Lightweight
- Meets: NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction, NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead, and US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Hose length: 47 in.
- Gravity bag volume: 1 gal
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 20.8 in
- Weight: 8.1 oz.
- Replaceable filters and parts: Yes
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Reduces lead and other heavy metals, chlorine, organic chemical matter, and bad odors for improved taste, ensuring pristine water in mouth for purest flavor
- Highly versatile means the gravity system is designed with every occasion in mind. Use as a gravity system, large squeeze bottle, as a straw, or use the filter with a water bottle
- Enhanced microfilter performance: Our re-engineered membrane and custom backwash accessory means better performance against sand and silt, maintaining great flow over the long haul
- Extreme durability: premium materials make it tougher and ultra leak-proof so you’ll never have to buy another
- LifeStraw is proud to be a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
- Includes: LifeStraw Peak Series 3L gravity bag with hose and standard quick connector, carabiner, leak-proof cap for water storage, easy carry strap, backwash accessory, user manual
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : LSPSFX3LAN1
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : LifeStraw
- Web ID: 22LSWUGRVTYWTRFLTCAC
- SKU: 23314477
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Softball Pitch Types: The Riseball
Learn how to surprise opposing batters with the gravity-defying riseball pitch.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.
9 Infuser Water Bottle Recipes
Say goodbye to boring water forever with these flavorful recipes for your infuser water bottle.
Field Maintenance Tips: How to Drag a Baseball and Softball Infield
Keep the infield in peak condition all season with these leveling and grooming tips.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
How to Choose Waders
Take your fishing talents into the water with the right pair of fishing waders this season. Use these tips to determine the best wader style, material and height for your angling profile.