Lifetime Youth Wave Kayak with Paddle Package
- Length: 72"
- Width: 24"
- Carry Weight: 19 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 130 lbs.
Watch your little one enjoy the water navigating in the Lifetime® Youth Wave Kayak with Paddle. Built for a fun experience each time, this kayak is perfect for those who love being out on the water. It's designed just for kids 5 to 11 years of age and up to 130 lbs, with "All-Soft" contours and no protruding hardware to bump into. The Wave is lightweight and features an ergonomic cockpit design perfect for developing the skills of beginning paddlers.
- 1 person youth kayak
- Designed to be safe and durable for kids ages 5 and up, or up to 130 lbs
- Paddle included
- Reverse chine for enhanced stability
- Not compatible with rudders
- Swim-up step
- Ergonomic cockpit design enhances balance and motor skills
- 72"L x 24"W stance provides a stable paddling platform
- Patent pending double-wedge fin design assists in tracking and surf riding
- 45° transom and sloped rear swim platform assist re-entry in water
- Scupper drains drain cockpit area and flush interior water during surfing
- Molded-in paddle cradles provide convenient paddle rest area
- "All-Soft" contours and no protruding hardware to bump
- Multiple foot rest positions for different size riders
- Molded finger handles on each side of the kayak
- Maximum weight capacity: 130 lbs
- Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene
- Length: 72”
- Width: 24”
- Boat weight: 18 lbs
- Model: WAVE
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : WAVE
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Lifetime
- Web ID: 16LIFYWVKYKXXXXXXPSK
|Max Weight Capacity|
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Choose a Kayak Paddle
Whether you like to float downstream or have a need for speed, use these tips to pick the right kayak paddle so you can get the most out of your time on the water.
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
How to Steer a Kayak
Directing your kayak using a paddle is a fundamental skill. Explore the great outdoors with these beginner kayaking tips.
Four Soft Plastic Rigs to Use for Bass Fishing
Soft plastics are a bass fishing staple that offer lifelike presentations in inexpensive packages. Find out how you can rig your lures for optimal performance with these angling Pro Tips.
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.