With custom engraving and a durable design, the Lodge 12” Boy Scout Cast Iron Dutch Oven will help you whip up a delicious meal in the great outdoors. This officially-licensed Dutch oven features the Boy Scouts of America fleur-de-lis engraved on the lid. It can be used outside at the campfire in your backyard or next camping trip, making it a versatile cooking option for searing, simmering, frying, and more.
- 12” cast iron Dutch oven
- Suitable for searing, simmering, frying, and more
- Pre-seasoned with oil
- Retains heat and heats evenly
- Suitable for use over a campfire
- Lid seals tightly to lock in flavor and moisture
- Custom-engraved with the Boy Scouts of America fleur-de-lis
- Hand wash and dry and rub with cooking oil
- Dimensions: 13.38” x 13.25” x 7.38”
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101, a 56-page illustrated guide
- Made in the USA
- Style: L12CO3BS
- Brand : Lodge
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18LODU126QTBYSCTVCAC
- SKU: 19717861