Louisville Slugger MLB Prime I13 Drip Maple Bat
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
A lineup that has been 135 years in the making, the Louisville Slugger® MLB® Prime Series Wood Bats benefit from top-class materials, extensive bat knowledge and continued innovation to push performance at the game’s highest level. Crafted from Slugger®’s most popular big-barrel model, this bat features a thick transition from barrel to handle to maximize mass through the hitting zone, and features a vibrant gold finish to truly make a statement at the plate.
- EXOPRO™ Finish: New coating technology provides a mirror-like finish while hardening the bat’s exterior for extended durability
- Maple construction features a highly dense composition that maximizes its external hardness
- Craftsman-Style Cup: Curbs breakage and maintains hardness on contact
- Bone rubbing process compresses every cell to ensure superior surface hardness
- I13 turn model features a thicker transition from the barrel to handle for a powerful, end-loaded feel
- Easy-to-Read Knob: Medallion embedded in the knob indicates grade of wood, species, and length
- All new seamless decals provide a more pristine look, using technology to apply the logos and graphics under the top coat
- NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
- Brand : Louisville Slugger
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : WTLWPMI13A20
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19LSLAMLBPRMMPL13WBT
|Swing Weight||Slightly End-Loaded|
|MLB® Ink Dot||Yes|
|Barrel/Handle Finish||Matte Black / Matte Gold|