Louisville Slugger Select Cut Series C271 Ash Bat
Coated with exclusive ExoArmor™ to reinforce hardness that can be felt and heard with every swing, the Louisville Slugger® Select Cut Series Wood Bats deliver a durable construction that’s built to perform with consistency at the plate. Crafted from lightweight ash, this model provides more flexibility upon impact for a forgiving swing through the zone, and also features Sluggers®’s most popular turn model that offers the versatility needed for contact and power hitters alike.
The Superior Selection:
- ExoArmor™ Finish: Unique coating hardens the bat’s exterior to reinforce durability
- Ash construction is lighter than Maple and Birch, with a wider grain structure for reduced weight and added flexibility
- Bone rubbing process compresses every cell to ensure superior surface hardness
- C271 turning model provides the most balanced swing weight in the Slugger® lineup
- Cupped end improves overall balance and exit velocity through the zone
- All new seamless decals provide a more pristine look, using technology to apply the logos and graphics under the top coat
- NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : WTLW7A271A20
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Louisville Slugger
- Web ID: 19LSLASLCTCTSHC27WBT
|MLB® Ink Dot||No|