Louisville Slugger Select Cut Series C271 Birch Bat
Coated with exclusive ExoArmor™ to reinforce hardness that can be felt and heard with every swing, the Louisville Slugger® Select Cut Series Wood Bats deliver a durable construction that’s built to perform with consistency at the plate. Pairing Slugger®’s most popular turn model with birch wood, this bat offers comparable hardness to maple with added flexibility for a more forgiving swing.
The Superior Selection:
- ExoArmor™ Finish: Unique coating hardens the bat’s exterior to reinforce durability
- Birch construction features surface hardness close to maple, with increased flex like ash
- Bone rubbing process compresses every cell to ensure superior surface hardness
- C271 turning model provides the most balanced swing weight in the Slugger® lineup
- Cupped end improves overall balance and exit velocity through the zone
- All new seamless decals provide a more pristine look, using technology to apply the logos and graphics under the top coat
- NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
- Brand : Louisville Slugger
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : WTLW7B271A20
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19LSLASLCTBRCHC27WBT
|MLB® Ink Dot||No|