Louisville Slugger Women's Xeno Softball Batting Gloves
Delivering consistent comfort to keep you under control at the plate, the 2020 Louisville Slugger® Xeno Fastpitch Batting Gloves have you covered as you cut through the zone. These softball-specific batting gloves are outfitted with breathable mesh material along the backhand to maintain exceptional airflow, and its smooth leather palm delivers solid grip throughout your swinging motion.
Premium Materials, Consistent Performance:
- Smooth leather palm maximizes durability and feel on the bat
- Strategically placed seams enhance durability and flex on the hand
Quality Fit and Feel:
- Lightweight mesh fabric along the backhand accelerate airflow for consistent comfort
- Adjustable wrist strap provides an ideal fit that matches your measurements
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : WB5000101, WB5000102, WB5000103
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Louisville Slugger
- Web ID: 19LSLWLSXNFPBGWHTFPG
From Billet to Bat: How Wood Bats are Made
Take a behind-the-scenes look at the bat-making process and tour the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory in this Pro Tips feature.
How to Choose a Pair of Softball Batting Gloves / How to Choose a Pair of Batting Gloves
Finding the right pair of gloves could help your results at-bat.
How to Buy Women's Lacrosse Gloves
Help keep your hands protected and comfortable with a pair of gloves so you can focus on the game.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Choose a Pair of Batting Gloves
Did you know that batting gloves are designed to help performance by enhancing grip and dexterity? Learn how this baseball gear can take your game to the next level.