Lucky Craft Pointer Deep Diver Jerkbait
- Hard, plastic construction
- Natural shape
- Bass-calling vibration
- Length: 4 in.
- Weight: 5/8 oz.
- Class: Suspending
- Diving Depth: 7 ft.
- Hooks: No. 5
- Suggested Line: 10-12 lb.
- Freshwater use
- Short twitches of the rod produce a “walk the dog” action
- Ideal for bass, walleye, all species of trout, and predatory fish
DESIGN AND DETAILS:
- Hard plastic jerkbait
- Natural shape and appearance
- Low center of balance creates wobbling and vibration when the retrieving motion is stopped
- Special brass weights provide a low center of gravity
- Emits a bass-calling vibration
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Lucky Craft
- Web ID: 22LCRULCKYCRFTPNTLUR
Offensive Linemen Tips: How to Line Up in a 3-Point Stance
A lineman’s duty is to keep defenders at bay with explosive blocks and a balanced wall of pressure. Learn to dig deep and remain stable with a proper three-point stance.
Swimming Technique: How To Do A Freestyle Turn
Dive in and discover how to effectively execute the freestyle turn.
Ten Essential Steps to Prepare for Deer Season
The majority of hunters start with deer hunting. Some never strive for big game hunting and remain avid deer hunters their whole lives. If you're interested in taking up deer hunting as a sport or passion, there are some essential steps to getting started. Get started now by reading more about them.
Wrestling Offense: Headlock
This move can help you earn takedown points, near fall points and even a pin.
How to Buy a Baseball Outfielder Glove
Outfielders play a pivotal role as their team’s last line of defense. Make sure you’re armed with the correct glove so you can make the clutch play when a batter hits one deep.
Defensive Line Tips: Rushing the Passer
Learn diverse and effective ways to hurry the quarterback and disrupt the play.