Lunkerhunt Popping Frog
Check Store Availability
Product(s) added to cart
Sorry, We encountered a problem
Product(s) added to cart for store pick up
By creating a noticeable water surface disturbance, the Lunkerhunt Popping Frog will drive bass and pike crazy. It was designed for the concave face to catch water, which causes popping and spitting noises, and the swimming legs to extend on retrieve. The weedless design Popping Frog has a super soft hollow body which compresses under the slightest amount of pressure. When compressed, the quality upturned hooks are ready for the hookset.
- Attracts fish by creating water disturbance
- Concave face catches water to create popping and spitting noises
- Irresistible swimming legs extend on retrieve and retract on pause
- Weedless design for fishing along edges, through grass, in pockets, or open water
- Super soft hollow body construction compresses quickly under pressure
- Upturned hooks
- Length: 2 1/4 in.
- Weight: 1/2 oz.
- Length: 1 3/4 in.
- Weight: 1/4 oz.
- Brand: Lunkerhunt
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 16LUNUPPPNGLNKR12LUR