Mainstreet Classics 18'' Backgammon Set
Turn up the heat on game night with the Mainstreet Classics® Backgammon Set. Boasting large game pieces and a leatherette storage case for protection, this 18” backgammon set is perfect for family fun night or tournaments with friends. The double reverse white stitching and suede/leather playing surface make this backgammon game as appealing as it is practical.
- Mainstreet Classics® backgammon game set
- Leatherette storage case with metal clasp
- Double reverse white stitching and suede/leather interior
- Play surface made of suede/leather
- Large game pieces for easy handling
- Comes with game pieces, 1 backgammon doubling cube, 2 pair of dice, 2 leatherette dice cups, and 1 drawstring storage bag to put accessories in
- Instructions included
- Open dimensions: 23" x 18" x 1"
- Closed Dimensions: : 11-1/2" x 18" x 2"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer’s 90-day warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-225-7593.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 55-0919
- Fabric : made of suede/leather
- Brand : Mainstreet Classics
- Category : Tabletop Games
- Web ID: 16MCLUMNSTRT18BCKSTG
- SKU: 14611403
18 of the Best Golf Training Aids / The 18 Best Training Aids for 2020 / The Best Golf Training Aids
Sharpen your skills and stay on target all season long with the best swing trainers, putting mats and more.
What to Wear on the Golf Course
Learn the do’s and don’ts of dressing to the nines for a round of 18.
How to Set up a Campsite
Setting up a campsite may seem complex, but it doesn’t have to be. Discover these basic tips to help create an ideal home away from home.
Marathon Training Plans for Every Runner
Hit the ground running with these 18-week marathon training schedules for beginner, intermediate and advanced runners.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.