Malone Standard Roof Top Universal Canoe Carrier Kit
- Transport your canoe and keep your budget down when you use the Malone Standard Canoe Kit
- Foam blocks constructed of EVA closed-cell foam
- Rooftop canoe carrier system for 1 canoe
- Maximum load capacity of 110 lbs
- Four 6 in foam blocks protect your boat and vehicle
- Gunnel style foam blocks feature a skid proof bottom
- Universally cut out blocks accommodate round, square, and oval load bars
- Works with or without roof racks
- Includes four 6 in non-skid universal fit foam blocks, two 12 ft bow and stern safety tie-downs with S hooks, two 15 ft heavy duty load straps, 1 reusable storage tote, 1 instruction manual
- Easy to use, quick to install, no tools required
- Item assembled measures 6 in L x 4.75 in W x 3.75 in H (per block)
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty (offered by Malone Auto Racks)
- Weight: Approximately 1.9 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : MPG175
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Malone Auto Racks
- Web ID: 23MAUANVRSLCNKTXXPSR
- SKU: 24728399
How to Buy a Canoe
Before buying a canoe, discover how length, material and hull shape can have a major impact when on the water.
Pro Tips Guide to the 2018 USA Baseball Youth Bat Standard Change
Learn more about the new regulations taking effect in 2018 that could impact your youth bat buying experience.
Boat Safety 101: Key Items to Have When on the Water
A boat safety kit is a must-have on any vessel. Be prepared for inspection by packing these equipment essentials for every water adventure.
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
Bruce Mitchell's Top Three Griddle Meals
The “Alligator Man” Bruce Mitchell shares three of his favorite flat top griddle recipes.