Malone WideTrak ATB Large Kayak and Canoe Cart with Bunks
With additional width, a higher load capacity and padded bunks, the Malone® WideTrak™ ATB Large Kayak and Canoe Cart with Bunks makes transporting large kayaks and canoes a breeze! Its 12” Never-Go-Flat tires are perfect for transporting your gear through rough all-terrain conditions. Its black and silver anodized alumnimum frame and corrosion resistant stainless steel fittings provide the durability you need to get the job done season after season. And its set of 24” long padded adjustable bunks ensure you get your boat or kayak to the water even with a non-traditional hull configuration such as a tri-hull or pontoon.
- Large kayak and canoe cart
- Features additional width and higher load capacity
- Offers the perfect solution for transport through rough all-terrain conditions
- Includes a two-piece set of 24” long padded adjustable bunks for hulling non-traditional hull configurations
- Includes mounting hardware for installing bunks
- 12” Never-Go-Flat all-terrain tires for long-lasting use
- Folding silver and black anodized aluminum frame for durability
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fittings for added durability
- Two (2) 11” 2-piece cam buckle load straps for easy loading
- Twin kick-stands for stability during load and unload
- Easy to breakdown for quick clean-up and storage
- Includes a Manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Style ID: MPG521
- Capacity: 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Dimensions: 14" (length) x 33" (width) x 16" (height)
- Padding: 1.75" Diameter Foam
- One (1) Collapsible Frame with 2 Pt Kick-Stand
- Two (2) 12" x 3" Airless Tires
- Two (2) Wheel Retainer Pins
- Two (2) 11' 2pc Load Straps
- One (1) 24" Adjustable Bunks (set of 2)
- One (1) Instruction Manual
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Malone Auto Racks
- Web ID: 19MAUUWTTBKYKCNCRPAS
- SKU: 20084667
How to Buy a Canoe
Before buying a canoe, discover how length, material and hull shape can have a major impact when on the water.
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Care for Your Kayak After the Season
Take the necessary steps to clean and store your kayak properly at the end of each season courtesy of Pro Tips.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.