Manduka PRO Yoga Mat
The Manduka® PRO Yoga Mat is a legendary mat featuring an unbeatable design full of yoga flow. This 1/4" thick form mat provides a non-slip bottom surface that reduces mat movement throughout your practice in high-moisture conditions. A preferred mat by yogis all over the world, the PRO Yoga Mat is made to last a lifetime with its denser, thicker and more sustainable construction that provides extra cushioning support of essential areas.
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat great for Hot Yoga
- Made of closed cell surface with fabric-like, non-slip surface finish
- Oeko-Tex certified for emissions-free manufacturing and 100% latex free
- Keeps moisture and bacteria out of mat for superior protection
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floor surfaces
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
- Provides stability on both hard and soft surfaces
- Offers superior wear and longevity
- Manufactured sustainably with no toxic emissions
- Product Dimensions: 71" L x 26" W x 1/4" thickness
- Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Lifetime Guarentee Warranty through Manduka®
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-877-626-3852.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Manduka
- Web ID: 15MDKUBLCKMTPRBLCEAC
- SKU: 11781923
How to Choose the Right Yoga Mat
Learn how to find a yoga mat that improves stance, posture and comfort in the studio.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Yoga Mat
Become a gift-giving guru with this Pro Tips guide on how to wrap a yoga mat.
Different Types of Yoga
Learn how to differentiate between the various styles of yoga with this Pro Tips guide.
12 Beginner Yoga Poses
New to the studio? Learn what to expect at your first yoga class with this Pro Tips guide.
How to Choose a Yoga Block and When to Use It
Learn how to enhance your practice with this essential yoga prop.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.