Marcy Pro Deluxe Smith Cage Home Gym System
- Smith Machine and Power Rack in One
- Adjustable Cable Crossovers
- Power Tower Features in your All-in-One Home Gym
- Attachments to Increase your Exercise Options
- Accessories to take your Workout to the Next Level
- Adjustable Bench
- Bench Versatility
The Marcy® Pro Deluxe Smith Cage Home Gym System – SM-7553 is an all-in-one home gym cage. This sturdy Smith Home Gym has an incredible amount of features suited for beginners and advanced users alike. The SM-7553 is an all-in-one smith cage because it offers a ton of features, some only found in club gyms, such as a smith machine and cable crossovers. In addition, the multi-grip pull up bar and detachable dip bars deliver body weight workouts without the need of a separate power tower.
DESIGN & FEATURES:
- The Marcy Pro Deluxe Smith Cage Home Gym System is a smith machine and power rack in one. Use the ultra-smooth chrome smith machine to safely workout on your own. And, use the included bar catch / safety catches to complete squats, presses, and more
- There are 40 adjustments possible for the cable crossovers on the SM-7553 so you can set them to your ideal position. The cable crossovers are connected to two independent weight trolley systems. As a result, each side of the cable crossover can be used with different weight or allow you to properly even out your exercises
- Includes traditional power tower features. Use the adjustable dip station for dips, or the multi-grip pull up station for pull-ups, chin-ups, and more. The row plate on the SM-7553 helps provide grip for your seated rows
- wide variety attachments for more workouts. Attach the landmine station for landmine squats and leg press attachment for leg presses. The resistance band / tube anchor rods can add even more resistance to your workouts as well (resistance bands / tubes not included)
- Includes a lat bar, short bar, ankle strap, v-bar, v handle, triceps rope, and barbell pad
- There are weight plate storage slots for your plates, two barbell storage posts, and storage hooks for some of your included accessories
- The saw tooth adjustment style on weight bench back pad ensure safe adjustment to the inline, flat, and decline positions. In addition, the bench seat pad has 4 adjustment angles for your comfort
- To add to the convenience of this all-in-one smith machine home gym, transport wheels on the bench make it easy to move the bench in between workouts. The arm curl pad and leg developer stations on the bench are detachable to maximize your space during workouts
- This unit does not have a weight stack. Olympic weight plates are not included
- Please note: This item requires assembly
- Disclaimer: Weight plates and resistance bands are not included
- Warranty on parts
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : SM-7553
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Marcy
- Web ID: 23MCYAMRCYPRDLXSMGMU
- SKU: 24635722
|Maximum Weight User Weight||300 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight on Sliding Weight Trolley||300lbs (150lbs on each side)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity on Safety Bar Catches and Bar catches||300 pounds (total)|
|Maximum Capacity Smith Machine Bar||300 pounds|
|Maximum Weight Capacity on Bench||600 pounds total (weights & user weight)|
|Cage assembled dimensions||73.2"L x 84”W x 90”H|
|Bench assembled dimensions||70"L x 26"W x 54”H|
Top Five Things That Influence the Price of Ellipticals
Simplify your shopping and understand what determines the cost of this popular home gym machine with this Pro Tips guide.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
The Best Home Workout Equipment of 2023
Bring the intensity of the gym to the comfort of your home with this list of the best pieces of equipment for working out at home.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.
At-Home Workout Ideas
Looking for a workout routine at home? Look no further than these Pro Tips exercise plans.
How to Choose a Tent
Searching for a home away from home? Use these Pro Tips to learn what to look for in a tent.