Mark Lumber Pro Limited 44 Maple Bat
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Matte Black Finish
- 2.46'' Barrel
- 0.95'' Handle
MAPLE WOOD PROPERTIES:
- Incredibly Dense: Offers greater durability and pop than other types of wood
- Close Grain: Holds wood fibers more closely together upon impact, making it one of the hardest surfaces for wood bats
- Less Forgiving: Due to how stiff maple is, it tends to produce less forgiving contact off of mis-hits
TURN MODEL FEATURES:
- Outfitted with a longer barrel and a thick mid-section
- Finishes with a medium handle and traditional knob
- One of the most durable models available
- NOTICE: Baseball/Softball Bats are only eligible for return if they have not been used.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : ML-44
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Mark Lumber
- Web ID: 22GEAMPRLMTDML44MWBT
|Barrel/Handle Finish||Matte Black|
Ways to Customize Your Wood Bat
Personalized baseball bats can add serious style to your swing. Give your lumber a custom touch with these Pro Tips.
The Pro Tips Guide to Taping a Bat
Grab hold of comfort and performance at the plate this season with these Pro Tips.
From Billet to Bat: How Wood Bats are Made
Take a behind-the-scenes look at the bat-making process and tour the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory in this Pro Tips feature.
How to Choose a Baseball or Softball Bat Bag
Get your gear to and from the diamond with a convenient equipment bag. We break down the choosing process into manageable bites.
Pro Tips Guide to the 2018 USA Baseball Youth Bat Standard Change
Learn more about the new regulations taking effect in 2018 that could impact your youth bat buying experience.
How to Buy a Baseball Bat
Find out how to choose a baseball bat for your upcoming season with this Pro Tips guide.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.