Marucci CAT9 Connect Pastime BBCOR Bat (-3)
- All-New "America's Pastime" Look
- Responsive AZR Alloy Barrel
- Carbon Composite Handle
- One-of-a-Kind Outer-Locking System
The two-piece CAT9 Connect Pastime bat is crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel with a carbon composite handle created with strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Our one-of-a-kind outer locking system creates a stiff, secure connection, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet.
Crafted For Excellence
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the barrel to the handle from the outside in
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System, LGS, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : MCBCC9A
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Marucci
- Web ID: 21MCCACT9MRCCNNCTBSB
- SKU: 22104313
|Swing Weight||End loaded|
|Series||CAT9 Connect Pastime|
The Year's Best BBCOR Bats
Choose the best baseball bat for your swing with help from this Pro Tips collection.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
From Billet to Bat: How Wood Bats are Made
Take a behind-the-scenes look at the bat-making process and tour the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory in this Pro Tips feature.
How to Choose a Baseball or Softball Bat Bag
Get your gear to and from the diamond with a convenient equipment bag. We break down the choosing process into manageable bites.
Softball Hitting: Stride, Load and Timing
A solid at-bat should start with good stride, load and timing to put you in position to make explosive contact.
Best Fastpitch Bats for 2023
Need a new bat? Step up to the plate with one of the best fastpitch bats for 2023.