Maui Jim Starfish Polarized Cat Eye Sunglasses
Born on the beaches of Maui, HI, Maui Jim sunglasses are designed to protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun. Maui Jim PolarizedPlus2® technology blocks 100% UV rays, eliminates glare while enhancing color, definition, and depth perception.
- Lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare and block 100% of harmful UV
- Waterproof and Oleophobic
- Anti-Reflective – Blocks reflective light glare
- Polarization eliminates glare
- Clearshell scratch resistant
- Color enhancing – enhances natural light
- Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation as an effective UV filter of the eyes and surrounding skin
- Maui Rose® provides a subtle rose tint with the highest available contrast that’s perfect for fast moving sports
- Mauigradient - A darker application at the top that gradually gets lighter moving down the lens, so the appropriate amount of light is allowed to filter certain areas while less light filters through in places where protection is paramount
- SuperThin Glass - Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% to 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance
- Lightweight injected nylon
- Sandstone with blue
- Saddle style bridge
- Spring hinge
- Embedded nose pads
- Cat Eye
- Adult standard medium fit
- Maui Jim Style RS744-22B
- Country of Origin Italy
- Two-year frame and lens warranty plus complimentary temple and nose pad replacement
- Includes Cleaning cloth and Trifold Sunglass Case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Maui Jim
- Web ID: 21MJIWSTRFSHSNDSTSGS
- SKU: 22739425
Choosing the Perfect Sunglasses for Sight Fishing with Captain Blair Wiggins
Learn how to find the best polarized sunglasses to enhance your sight fishing experience with these saltwater tips and tricks.
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
What to Know About High-Visibility Golf Balls
Keep your eye on the ball with these luminous colors and designs the next time you hit the course.
What to Look for in a Cooler
There's more to coolers than what meets the eye. Discover the features to look for so your food and drink essentials stay cool.
The Benefits of Practicing with a Batting Tee
Keep your swing sharp and your hand-eye coordination on point by using one of the oldest and simplest forms of training aid: the batting tee.
How to Pack Your Car for a Snowboarding Trip
Make the most of your cargo space as you prepare for your trek up the mountain this winter. With these tips and tricks, the only thing you’ll leave behind is your worries.