Maverik Boy's A1 Lacrosse Shaft
Design & Features:
- Made with Scandium alloy and a thinner wall thickness for an extremely light weight feel
- Pinched verticals provides an ergonomic fit in a player’s hand for added control
- Feels like shark skin
- Adjustable Butt End redesigned with smooth rounded edges
- 7 points of contact and a silicone liner that locks tight to fit all shapes
- GRIT GRIP technology provides grip in all weather conditions without added weight
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Maverik
- Web ID: 21MAVB1SHFTXXXXXXLXC
Lacrosse for Beginners: How to Catch a Lacrosse Ball / Lacrosse for Beginners: How to Pass a Lacrosse Ball
Improving this fundamental lacrosse skill can help make you a reliable target for your teammates.
Lacrosse Coach Checklist
Prepare to lead your team to greatness this upcoming lacrosse season with the ultimate gear guide.
Learning Lacrosse: Throwing
Using proper form can be crucial as you aim to get the ball to one of your teammates or into the goal.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How to Defend the Free Position Shot
A free position shot can lead to easy goals in women’s lacrosse. Defenders will need to move quickly and have strong stick skills to prevent the score.
Lacrosse for Beginners: How to Pass a Lacrosse Ball
Follow these passing tips to help improve this fundamental lacrosse skill and be ready to sling the ball to your teammates.