Maverik Optik 3 Unstrung Lacrosse Head
- Suited for Quick Attack Players Around the Crease
- Increased Offset
- Dual-Strut Sidewall
- Shortened Throat
- Best suited for the quickest around the crease
- Increased Offset, Dual-Strut Sidewall, Optimal Face Shape: Strikes a perfect balance to catch, carry and control with brilliance
- Shortened Throat: Rewards players with unmatched top-hand control
- Includes 20 sidewall holes for limitless stringing options
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Maverik
- Web ID: 21MAVMPTK3HDNSTRNLXC
- SKU: 22493490
How to String a Lacrosse Head
Knowing how to string a head is a skill that can help lacrosse players personalize their stick.
How to String a Lacrosse Pocket
When it comes to lacrosse, your head string is personal. Different playing styles, skill levels and positions demand different stringing styles. Get started with these basic stringing techniques.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
How to Choose the Right Jig Head Style for Bass Fishing
Don’t get stuck in the weeds and miss your chance to reel in a big one. This bass season, check out these Pro Tips to help you pick the perfect setup to handle any situation.