Miken 13'' Player Series Slow Pitch Glove
Prepped with a 90% factory break-in period that’s instantly ready to perform, the Miken® Player Series Slow Pitch Gloves are perfect for recreation or introductory players while still reaping the benefits of supple full-grain leather. This 13’’ model is equipped with a Pro-H Web and an enlarged pocket, delivering a balanced feel to ensure consistency on any position in the field.
Accommodating Player Materials:
- Full-Grain Leather: Soft leather shell boasts premium shape retention while providing a next-to-nothing break-in period
- Enlarged Pocket: Provides enhanced support during catches to minimizes errors and slip-ups
- Adjustable, non-slip pull strap offers a secure fit on your wrist to minimize mid-game distractions
- Professional slow pitch pattern
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : PS130-PH
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Miken Composites
- Web ID: 19MCOA13PLYRSPHBWSGL
|Break-In Ratio||90% Factory, 10% Player|
|Sport||Slow Pitch Softball|
|Color||Black / White / Red|
The Difference Between Fastpitch and Slow Pitch Softball Gloves
Faster pitching and a slightly smaller ball impacts the game in a plethora of ways, including what sort of glove or mitt you might need.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
How to Buy a Softball Infielder's Glove
Choose the right equipment to step up your defensive play, starting with your glove.
Softball Pitch Types: The Screwball
A screwball is an easy and effective breaking pitch for softball newcomers to learn.
Softball Pitch Types: The Riseball
Learn how to surprise opposing batters with the gravity-defying riseball pitch.