Miken DC-41 SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Bat 2019
Engineered with Miken®’s exclusive Triple Matrix Core + Technology that extends it sweet spot and increases its responsiveness, the 2019 DC-41 SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Bat is a consistent threat to go the distance for serious power hitters. This two-piece model is the official model of slugger Denny Crine, and features 100% composite construction to sustain its performance and durability throughout each season.
Maximum Power :
- Triple Matrix Core + Technology: Increases material volume by 15%, eliminating wall seams and improving layering for premium sweet spot size and performance
- 100 Comp™: 100% premium aerospace grade fiber delivers legendary performance and durability
- Flex 2 Power (F2P): Optimizes handle flex to barrel loading, maximizing the speed of the barrel through the hitting zone
- Signature model of Denny Crine
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America
- NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
- Brand : Miken Composites
- Style : MDC18U-3
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19MCOADC41SPRMXSSSPB
|Sport||Slow Pitch Softball|
|Series||DC-41 Signature Series|
|Certification||1.20 BPF (USSSA, NSA and ISA)|