Mizuno 12.5” Prime Elite Series First Base Mitt
The new Mizuno® Prime Elite series is designed for the pro-level player with a premium soft, smooth, mahogany colored leather. Featuring an ultra-soft pro palm liner, the glove is crafted with a perforated thumb and pinky panel to reduce weight and increase breathability. Finger Core technology improves flexibility and control during tough plays, while also providing players the option to shift their ring finger to the pinky slot. An excellent choice for serious players, the Prime Elite is for those reaching for their peak plays on the field.
- Oil Soft Plus Leather: Professional-style, smooth leather with the perfect combination of oil and softness that creates an exceptional feel with firm control
- Finger Core Technology: New finger stall shape to improve flexibility and control, while providing players the option to shift their ring finger to the pinky slot
- Professional Patterns: Glove patterns designed for top players around the world
- Roll Welting: Creates a cleaner look and provides stability through the fingers
- UltraSoft Pro Palm Liner: Palm liner with a soft, smooth finish for an excellent feel
- Rugged Silicon Patch
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 21MIZAPRMLTFB125LBAS
12 Beginner Yoga Poses
New to the studio? Learn what to expect at your first yoga class with this Pro Tips guide.
How to Choose a First Baseman's Mitt
First basemen see a lot of action in the diamond, so they need a glove that will help them make plays and defeat the competition. Find out what to look for when picking the best first baseman’s mitt for you.
Baseball Infielder Tips: What to do with a Runner on First Base
Prevent the steal, get the out and own first base.
Baseball Hitting Tips: How to Properly Run to First Base
Having the right form when running from the batter’s box to 1st first base could make the difference between an out or safe calla runner on the base paths.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
5 Smoothie Recipes for Runners
Take on your pre- or post-run with these delicious smoothie recipes for runners.