Mizuno Alpha Japan AG Soccer Cleats
Shoe Width: Medium/D
- Product shown in Men’s and Women’s sizes
- Example: M7.5/W9.0 = Men’s size 7.5, Women’s size 9.0
- Engineered Fit Woven upper material that stretches moderately laterally, but not along the length of the foot
- Engineered Fit Flame optimal pattern for fitting and shoemaking, reducing lateral shifting during play
- Engineered Fit Sponge placement with minimum required mass to enhance fit
- ZEROGLIDE a MESH Tongue, grip material is used to reduce the tongue slipping during play
- ZEROGLIDE a MESH Sockliner, use of grip material supports agile movements
- Engineered Fit Last Neo same as MORELIA NEO III
Durability & Traction:
- Specialized new artificial grass (AG) sole
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 23MIZALPHJPNGBLKRCLT
How to Buy Soccer Cleats
It all starts with the right pair of soccer cleats. Know what to look for so you can dominate the field this season.
Best Soccer Cleats of 2023
Fuel your breakout season and discover our picks of the year’s best soccer cleats.
5 Tips for Buying Kids Soccer Cleats
Our soccer experts have a few pointers for finding the right youth soccer footwear for your budding athlete.
How to Care for Your Soccer Cleats
Know the proper way to clean your cleats to help ensure you get the most out of your footwear investment.
Buying the Best Football Cleats
No matter if you are a defensive back, quarterback or lineman, you need cleats that offer traction, support and comfort.
How To Buy Softball Cleats
Find out exactly what features to look for when choosing a pair of softball cleats.