Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro Irons
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- 4335 Nickel Chromoly
- Players Speed Cavity
- V-Chassis For a More Solid & Satisfying Vibration Pattern
- Shorter Blade Length for Added Precision
JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro
- New 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than Mizuno’s original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface
- Players Speed Cavity with a compact design and minimal offset for confident ball-strikers seeking maximum ball speed
- Mizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner
- Seamless cup face construction delivers the deep center of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle
- The thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area
- Designed with feedback from 175,000 real golf swings recorded via Mizuno’s Swing DNA system every year
- Non-reflective, Chrome plated finish to reduce bright light glare
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 211006.LSRG.01 211006.LSST.01 211006.RSRG.01 211006.RSST.01 211037.LSST.01 211037.RSST.01
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 22MIZMJPX923HMPRSIRN
|Club #||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy Golf Irons
Looking for golf irons? Check out these tips before picking up your next set.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.