Mizuno M-Craft OMOI 03 Putter
- Premium 1025 Carbon Steel
- CNC Milled
- Face Balanced Mallet
- New M-Craft OMOI introduces heavyweight stability to Mizuno’s forged putter line-up
- Forged from premium 1025 carbon steel and CNC milled, using all fundamentals of the original M-Craft models
- Features a heavier 383g headweight to increase MOI for improved stability
- Shifted CG adds additional stability and helps control the face rotation through the putting stroke
- Comes with an additional weight kit – including a pair of 3g and 13g weights that can be interchanged with the 8g standard fitted weighting
- Shaft: KBS Tour Black Ion-plated Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin OMOI Sink Fit Pistol grip
- Full Mallet with a full balance, full shaft offset
- M.Craft Headcover included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : MCRAFTOMOI2BLK, MCRAFTOMOI2BLUE, MCRAFTOMOI2WHT, MCRAFTOMOIBLKLH, MCRAFTOMOIBLULH, MCRAFTOMOIWHTLH
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 22MIZMMCRFTM3BLXXPTR
|Model||Neck||Length||Loft||Lie||Toe Hang||Head Weight (8g Screws)||Offset|
|OMOI 03||Full Mallet||34/35||3.0||70||0/FB||383g||Full Shaft|
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
Special Teams Tips: Long Snapping 101
Learn how to quickly and accurately snap the ball to the punter, allowing ample time for them to kick the football.
Starting Your Putt on the Proper Line with the Gate Drill
Run through this golf putting drill to help make sure you don’t veer off course, but sink your putts instead.