Monarch Duchess Pickleball Paddle
- Fiberglass and Graphite surface
- Wide body paddle area
- Smaller grip for better control
The Monarch Duchess is a lightweight paddle ergonomically designed for the female player. Carefully arranged graphite and fiberglass configurations create an extra-light, wide body shape that makes generating power easy. A smaller grip with a round construction allows for ultimate control and comfort.
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Wide body paddle shape
- Lightweight and longer handle
- Fiberglass and Graphite surface resulting in extra spin on the ball
- Monarch PolyCore
- Performance grip with high quality PU
- USAPA approved
- Brand: Monarch
- Style: MN22DUCHESS
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Weight: 7.6oz-7.8oz
- Length: 15.75’’
- Width: 8.125’’
- Core Thickness: 14.5mm
- Core Construction: Monarch PolyCore
- Face: Fused Graphite and Fiberglass
- Grip: Monarch Touch by GAMMA®
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Monarch
- Web ID: 22MO2UDCHSSXXXXXXTNN
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.
How to Choose a Kayak Paddle
Whether you like to float downstream or have a need for speed, use these tips to pick the right kayak paddle so you can get the most out of your time on the water.