Moultrie Pecan Pie Deer Attractant – 20 lb. Bag
- Made with real pecans
- Works well with other feeds or alone on the ground
- Year-round deer attractant
- 20 lb. bag
- Year-round deer attractant made with real pecans
- Irresistible smell and taste—deer keep coming back long after it’s gone, pawing for more!
- Ideal for conducting camera surveys
- Great for use as a grain topper, in troughs or in gravity feeders
- Suitable for use with spin-cast feeders when mixed with corn or other grains
- Simply choose a deer traffic area and pour this deliciously nutty powder on the ground in strips or small piles
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Moultrie
- Web ID: 22MTEAPCNP20LBXXXHBG
- SKU: 23614775
20-Minute HIIT Workout
Grab a mat, a jump rope and go! Tackle cardio and strength with this quick, effective circuit.
Ten Essential Steps to Prepare for Deer Season
The majority of hunters start with deer hunting. Some never strive for big game hunting and remain avid deer hunters their whole lives. If you're interested in taking up deer hunting as a sport or passion, there are some essential steps to getting started. Get started now by reading more about them.
Wrestling 101: Pin Position
The pin position is the ultimate way to score a win or earn near fall points on the wrestling mat.
Wrestling Offense: Headlock
This move can help you earn takedown points, near fall points and even a pin.
Field Maintenance Tips: How to Drag a Baseball and Softball Infield
Keep the infield in peak condition all season with these leveling and grooming tips.
Offensive Linemen Tips: How to Line Up in a 3-Point Stance
A lineman’s duty is to keep defenders at bay with explosive blocks and a balanced wall of pressure. Learn to dig deep and remain stable with a proper three-point stance.