Mountain Hardwear Men's Wildlands Shorts
- Regular fit
- Regular rise
- 10” inseam
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit shorts
- Chamois-lined, seamless waist panel won’t bunch up or irritate skin
- Silhouette follows your body contours
- Large front hand pockets and rear rip-and-stick pockets provide extra storage for trail items
- Drain holes inside the pockets make sure you’re ready for river crossings
- Integrated belt with adjustable buckle minimizes bulkiness and creates an adjustable fit
- Full-length gusset enhances mobility
- UPF filters out harmful UV rays and helps protect you from the sun
- Water-repellent finish helps shed moisture to keep you dry in wet conditions
- 10” inseam
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 2021171
- Fabric : Nylon
- Brand : Mountain Hardwear
- Web ID: 21MHAMMWLDLNDSSHRAPB
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Soccer Goalkeeper Pants and Shorts
Not all soccer clothing is created equal. When you need extra protection on the pitch, modern lower-body options are available to help guard you while you guard between the goalposts
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.