Durable and adjustable, the Mountainsmith Tellurite 7075 OLS Trekking Poles are the ultimate backpacking companion. These poles are constructed with three telescoping sections each and Outerlock height adjustment. They additionally feature extended cork, EVA, and TPR handles, and have adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps to alleviate pressure points and keep you comfortable on the trail.
- Aluminum trekking poles
- Sold as pair
- Constructed with three telescoping sections
- Molded cork T-handle
- Aluminum Outerlock height adjustment to fit a wide range
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist strap adds comfort
- Includes rubber boot tips, snow baskets, and hiking baskets with locking pins
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 25” – 54”
- Capacity: Up to 160 lbs.
- Materials: 7075 aluminum, carbide tip
- Snow basket compatible (not included)
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
- Style: 19-9752-06
- Brand : Mountainsmith
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19MTHUTLL7075LSBRCAC
- SKU: 19950245