NCAA Iowa Hawkeyes Kan Jam Disc Game Set
Bring the fun to your backyard or campground with Kan Jam® 4 Player Disc Game. Similar to bean bag toss played with a disc instead of bean bags that uses teamwork to score. The object of the game is to score points as a team by throwing the disc in the goal (“kan”). Instead of just throwing the disc back and forth in the backyard, Kan Jam ® provides hours of fun with a target to throw toward and the challenge as a teammate of redirecting an errant toss on the other end.
- Set up the goals (“kans”) 50 feet apart
- Download the Kan Jam® app to get rules, how-to videos and a super easy to use scorekeeper
- Perfect for tailgating, camping, backyard, and the beach
- Two teams of two
- Teams take turns throwing/deflecting the disc toward the goal
- Play to 21 points
- Instant win: Throw the disc inside the kan through the small front slot opening
- 2 points: Throw the disc to strike the kan, unassisted by teammate
- 3 points: Teammate deflects the disc throw inside the kan
- 1 point: Teammate deflects the disc throw to hit the kan
- 2 durable official goals (“kans”)
- Custom designed 168 gram disc
- Detailed scoring guide and instructions
- Lightweight and easily portable
- USA MADE: Kan Jam® is proudly Made in the USA
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Wild Sales
- Web ID: 21WSAUNCWKNJMGMSTIOW
- SKU: 22884937
How To Buy The Right Disc Golf Discs
Learn how to buy the right disc golf discs based on speed, glide, turn, and fade.
Soccer Coaching Tips: Game-Day Prep
Make sure you're prepared to lead your team to victory during their next soccer game with these Pro Tips.
Get Inspired: Football Huddle Chants
Set the tempo before practice or a game with huddle chants that will fire up the whole team.
How to Set up a Campsite
Setting up a campsite may seem complex, but it doesn’t have to be. Discover these basic tips to help create an ideal home away from home.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
How to Install Snowboard Bindings
When you hit the slopes, a wonky snowboard stance can throw off your game. Follow these five steps to set up a sturdy binding.