NAP Spitfire MAXX Crossbow 3-Blade Mechanical Broadheads - 125 GR, 4 Pack
The 125 grain Spitfire MAXX is made for use with aluminum and carbon bolts on crossbows. The patented Spring Clip Retention System keeps the blades closed during flight for maximized aerodynamics. The NAP® MAXX has a cutting diameter of 1 3/4” for massive blood trails. The NAP® Spitfire MAXX Crossbow 3-Blade 125 Grain Mechanical Broadheads have 3 deadly blades that are sharpened with the Diamize™ sharpening process.
- NAP crossbow broadheads
- Approved for use in all crossbows
- For use with aluminum and carbon bolts
- Made with Diamize™ sharpening process for razor sharp blades
- Utilizes patented Spring Clip Retention System to keep blades closed during flight
- Flight-tested for impressive accuracy
- Designed to provide maximum penetration
- Quantity: 4 pack
- Model: 60-200
- Number of Blades: 3
- Grain: 125
- Cutting Diameter: 1 3/4”
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : NAP
- Web ID: 15NARUSPTFRMX125XARO
- SKU: 14962370
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.