New Balance Men's 4040 v5 Mid Metal Baseball Cleats
- Please Note: Clearance shoes may not ship in original packaging
Find yet another technological advantage to your game in the New Balance® 4040 v5 baseball cleat. Kinetic stitching in the upper allows for enhanced strength and support in critical stretch zones while the tried and trusted, REVlite midsole provides you with responsive comfort to keep you playing you best longer.
- All over synthetic-nubuck base with strategically placed perforations
- Kinetic Stitch, a finely tuned TPU coated yarn, designed to amplify material strength and increase support without compromising flexibility
- Dynamic embroidered bands are deployed where you need them using baseball specific movement-data Finely tuned TPU coated yarns
- TPU film overlay piece to help protect the seams of K-Stitch in high abrasion areas
- Elasticated tongue construction with molded foam package for immediate comfort on top of the foot
- Nylon Combat Mesh collar lining and molded foam heel for added comfort and tear prevention from friction
- Full-length REVlite midsole offers responsive comfort with super clean sidewall visual for easier cleaning
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : M4040
- Brand : New Balance
- Web ID: 19NWBMMD4040V5MTLCLT
- SKU: 19849861
How to Buy The Right Baseball Cleats
Get a leg up on the competition with the best baseball cleats for your game.
Baseball Pitching Tips: How to Stay Balanced While Delivering a Pitch
The Balance Point Drill will help pitchers gain control and focus for more consistent, accurate throws.
How to Care for Your Soccer Cleats
Know the proper way to clean your cleats to help ensure you get the most out of your footwear investment.
12 Beginner Yoga Poses
New to the studio? Learn what to expect at your first yoga class with this Pro Tips guide.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.