New Balance Men's Lindor 1 Training Baseball Shoes
- Synthetic upper with Fit Weave keeps its shape for long-lasting targeted stretch and support
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a secure fit that’s quick and easy to adjust
- Upper features a woven floral design inspired by Lindor's native Puerto Rico
- Lock-down strap across the midfoot keeps your foot centered
- Detachable ankle strap delivers a high-cut look with ankle support or can be removed for a low-cut silhouette
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
Traction & Durability:
- One-piece, trail-inspired rubber outsole for both performance and casual settings
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TLIND
- Brand : New Balance
- Web ID: 21NWBMTRFTRNRBLRGCLT
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
Best Golf Shoes
Time for a new pair of golf shoes? Start your search with our list of top sellers, customer favorites and new arrivals.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.