Nike Adrenaline Mirrored Sunglasses
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Stay clear and focused at every angle in the Nike Adrenaline Sunglasses. Added rubber nose bridge and temples prevent slippage and fogging for optimum performance during workouts and training, so you can go harder without distraction.
Fit & Design:
- MAX Optics provide precise clarity from all angles
- Ventilated rubber nose bridge reduces fogging
- Secure wrap temples give stability, comfort and added grip
- 8-base frame offers maximum coverage
- Injected frame material is derived from at least 45% castor bean oil
- Durable, no-screw hinges stay securely open and closed
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : EV1113-013
- Brand : Nike
- Web ID: 22NIKUDRNLNWLFGRYGAA
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
Choosing the Perfect Sunglasses for Sight Fishing with Captain Blair Wiggins
Learn how to find the best polarized sunglasses to enhance your sight fishing experience with these saltwater tips and tricks.
Rapid-Fire Questions with Rory McIlroy
You’ve seen him on the course. Now get to the know the professional golfer a little more with this interview.
Golf Workout Tips with Rory McIlroy
The professional golfer explains how hitting the gym can boost your game and also shares some of his favorite exercises.
Rory McIlroy's Driving Tips
The golf great breaks down how you can improve your setup and swing with these tips from the tee box.